Conserving resources - increasing competitiveness
The protection of the environment is becoming increasingly important. Waste of materials and pollution of the environment do not only endanger the ecological system, but also cause high - avoidable - costs. By introducing an environmental management system, you increase the profitability of your company and safeguard the environment for future generations.
The experts at Fraunhofer IML support you in the implementation of an environmental management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001:2015, which sets international standards for environmental protection in your company and documents your environmental performance. At the same time, you identify avoidable material losses and waste as well as strengthen your competitiveness.
Fraunhofer IML offers the following services for the implementation of an environmental management system in your company:
- Determination of environmental indicators
- Establishment, implementation and further development of the environmental management system
- Workshops and training programs for your employees
- Auditing of your existing environmental management system
- Identification and verification of legal provisions from related fields of law
Our specialists can draw on years of experience and are happy to advise you individually on the implementation of an environmental management system tailored to your needs.