Driven by the increasing demand for efficiency improvements, technological innovations, and the challenges of the net-zero transformation, key functions of supply chain management are undergoing continuous and increasingly dynamic changes. This applies to procurement processes, transportation logistics, inventory management, as well as all processes in the production environment, distribution, and recycling in a circular economy. Supply chain management exists in a digital continuum, becoming a crucial foundation for increasingly automated and autonomous value networks and new business models.
Procurement holds a unique position in this regard. In a market that is constantly gaining momentum, with changing socio-economic and political conditions, procurement can be an active driver of digital, robust, and sustainable processes. It serves as the internal interface within the company and external interface with partners throughout the entire supply chain. Therefore, the greatest leverage lies particularly in the implementation of resilience and sustainability issues in procurement.
- Digitalization & Procurement 4.0
- Resilient Supply Chains
- Technologies in Procurement and Supply chain management
- Success criterias & KPIs
- Purchasing Personas
- Procurement and Inventory Management
Our services encompass both domain-specific and technical expertise to realize cooperative and sustainable value chains. In doing so, we support the entire innovation chain from idea to commercialization and create added value for all stakeholders involved:
- Requirements Elicitation: Identification of relevant areas in procurement and your value networks using the Procurement 4.0 and Resilience checks, as well as conducting vulnerability analyses in areas such as processes, organization & competency profiles, systems & tools, KPIs, and strategy & business models.
- Concept Development: Support in identifying and analyzing potential use cases for procurement.
- Planning: Consultation in creating project plans and business models for digitalization solutions, as well as selecting suitable technologies.
- Design: Support in designing digitalization solutions for procurement.
- Development: Development of proof-of-concepts and proof-of-works in the areas of blockchain/DLT and AI for procurement, as well as piloting the solution in the company.
- Implementation: Setup and operation of digitalization solutions, as well as support in implementing and integrating them into existing systems.
- Continuous Improvement: Collaboration with partners to achieve continuous improvements in digitalization solutions, including the identification of new use cases and integration of new technologies.
- Networking, cooperation, and cross-industry knowledge transfer with partners in the procurement field.
- Achieving first-mover advantages.
- Cross-transfer of the latest real-world supply chain technologies to procurement.
- Efficiency improvements through automated and autonomous solutions for procurement.
- Influencing the development of emerging data infrastructure and standards.
- Creating new revenue potentials through data monetization.
- Identification of new business potentials in the field of procurement and supply chain management.
- Guarantee supply chain reliability through improved resilience.
- Compliance with corporate due diligence in supply chains.