The integration of occupational health and safety into company processes and the consistent verification and documentation of all measures increasingly require more self-responsibility of companies. An occupational health and safety management system according to DIN EN ISO 45001 can support you in the implementation of these requirements in your company and simultaneously ensures legal conformity for the management. The topic of occupational health and safety management provides a multitude of attractive configuration options that can be used to reduce costs, motivate employees and ensure competitiveness, inter alia.
Quality management systems according to ISO 9001 and environmental management systems according to ISO 14001 provide further stimuli for the introduction of an occupational health and safety management system. Among other things, these existing synergies between occupational health, environmental protection and quality in internal and external audits can be increasingly highlighted.
Due to the high professional and industry competence of our experts in occupational health and safety management, we are looking forward to advise you in your company and also assist you with the introduction and optimisation of a system.
The Fraunhofer IML offers you a range of services that can be adapted to your individual needs:
- Support in setting up and implementing a management system according to ISO 45001
- Preparation for the transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Continuous improvement and support of existing management systems according to ISO 45001
- Performance of internal audits
- Identification and compilation of legal obligations and other requirements
- Workshops on current developments in occupational health and safety law
- Consulting around the management system according to ISO 45001
The qualification level of the employees in the company is fundamental for occupational health and safety management. In this context, the Fraunhofer IML offers a comprehensive range of training courses tailored to your needs. Within the framework of these training courses, the goals, terms and requirements of the respective regulations are illustrated and explained to the participants in an understandable way.